Another year, another Learning Technologies conference and exhibition – and more Learning eXchanges!
The Learning eXchanges are an opportunity to have a more intimate and informal conversation with Conference speakers, on the free exhibition floor.
These conversations are always hosted on the Towards Maturity stand and co-facilitated between TM and Training Journal.
And on Twitter you can follow these specifically with #LT18ex this year.
Want a flavour of what to expect or if you should bother to sign up? Read more below from me on previous years 😀
- 2016 Learning eXchange with Harold Jarche about staying current during change
- 2016 Learning eXchange with Cathy Moore about Action Mapping
- 2016 learning eXchange with Emma Weber about Learning Transfer
- 2016 Learning eXchange with Sunder Ramachandran about the value proposition of L&D
- Reflection on the 2012 Learning Exchange
- Some quick notes on 2013 Learning Exchange with Steve Wheeler and Julie Wedgwood.