If you’ve been to any of Jo’s recent sessions about webinars and virtual classrooms, you’ll want a companion downloadable resource to extend your learning and thinking.
You may be taking your first tentative steps into live online learning, or you may be needing to get online quickly in order to service the needs of your clients.
If you’ve run a few sessions and know that there’s more to learn, this document is for you.
This 18 page PDF covers:
- Different types of webinar to help you select your strategy
- The differences between platforms
- How to structure your webinar
- The importance of interactivity
- Tips and tricks for design and delivery
Click here to download How To Make The Most Of Your Live Online Session
Watch this short video of Jo at the Learning Technologies Summer Forum conference session: